Saturday 23 April 2011

Com~PLETE

Wow, hey guys!!!
I can't actually begin to describe how busy I've been since my last update before the poem (I Miss You) one. It's been crazy! But that's nothing compared to how busy I'm going to get once May kicks off. I think I might just die... but I'm going to take every day as it comes and live in the present as much as possible!!

Anyway, this post is just to give you guys an update on what I've been up to this past week! It seems like I've almost been living at my sewing machine o.o

On Monday I made the Akatsuki shoe covers for my Deidara cosplay, and I also bought the bandages, so it's now finished!!! I think I'm going to use my blue contacts for it anyway because in certain lights you really can see the blue ^-^

On Tuesday I went to Lewisham town center after my English class and I bought everything else I need for my Renge cosplay! XD It cost £20.99 for all the material (4 meters!!! O.O), the scrap of pink for the bow, the ribbon and the zip, but I don't have to get anything else now so it's worth it.
As for the wig I'm not sure whether I can be bothered to dye it. I want to see what it looks like with the dress, because I feel like that much yellow is going to be really over powering. So we shall see!

On Wednesday, I bought the bandages for Deidara, and finally finished my Sakura cosplay from 2009! XD I hadn't ever bothered to make the proper shorts, and I'd just been rolling up a pair of leggings (and consequently stretching them really badly), so I took a pair of old black leggings I had laying around,  cut them shorter and hemmed them again! I'm actually really happy with them, and once the shuriken holster and kunai pouch come through in the mail I will have finally finished my Sakura cosplay! ^-^  I then made Renge's hair bow, which I'm also really proud of! I'd had practice from when I made the one for my dark Alice cosplay, but this one only took about half an hour because I used the machine this time! Thank god for sewing machines!!!

I spent Thursday chilling out, eating all her food and decorating cupcakes at my friend Maddy's mum's new flat. It's in a really big old Victorian house, and it's on the 3rd floor. All the ceilings are really high, and the rooms are HUGE despite the fact it's only a one bedroom apartment! ^-^

I went to Ikea with Maddy, and a couple of her friends from school on Friday, which was really fun. Though Maddy and Clemy were paranoid that we were going to get kicked out for not actually being there to buy things. Me and Sienna pissed them off further by having a toilet brush sword fight when we were walking through the market hall! Good times!!!
It was sweltering out that day though, and coming back from Ikea carrying a big plastic box, wearing jeans, a vest a blouse and boots on the tram and the bus is horrible!!! I survived though! And when I got home I changed immediately!

That evening I started working the on the skirt for my dark Alice cosplay. As some of you may know LolitaShow failed to deliver, and I'm now getting a refund (officially!! XDD) from them. But this left me with the dilemma of 'ACK!!! WHAT DO I WEAR NOW?!!?!??!!?!?!?'. I solved that problem by making a simple black lolita skirt out of a black cotton sheet that I didn't want anymore! I also made a detatchable bustle for it whilst watching Pride and Prejudiced (the one with Kiera Knightly), and Kuroshitsuji Musical 2; The Most Beautiful Death in The World. I finished it this morning and topped it off with an old apron I had hanging around from a dressing up set I got for my 10th birthday. I knew that thing would come in handy some day! ^-^


Please excuse my messy looking room!!! >-< You can't see it very well in this picture because of the light (I'm a retard for not using the flash >-<''''), but this photo is mostly to show of the bustle! I'll try to get some better pictures of it soon!!!


This is the other side, I was still wearing the bustle but it's just not so visible in this shot! I didn't get a picture of the front because it's really very plain, just a white apron!
I'll be taking some pictures of the entire costume first chance I get! I may enlist the help of my sister for that one on Wednesday. *Tries to think of suitable places in the garden!* ^-^

For a lot of the day today I've been revising because I have a mock English exam on Thursday, wish me luck!!! But this evening I cut out all the parts for my Renge dress apart from the skirt, which I'm going to tackle when I go to my Grandma and Grandpa's house tomorrow! My parents are only staying for the day, but as long as I don't have an English class on Tuesday (teacher wasn't very clear -.- curse her!) I should be staying till Tuesday evening. Which gives me plenty of time to put the whole dress together! ^-^


 The material is actuall quite a lot darker than this, but I had to use the flash so it looks way lighter!
Thankfully my grandparents have wireless so I'll still be able to update you guys while I'm there!!!

If I can I'll drag them out to the beach and take some pictures for my DeviantART, isn't it weird that they live next to the sea, but my Grandma and Grandpa don't like the beach? At least not anymore o.o

Byez!! I hope you all have a nice Easter! And if you don't celebrate it, enjoy the holidays!!!


x x x x
Chiru
x x x x

0 comments:

Post a Comment