Wednesday 6 April 2011

100 Question Lolita Baton (last part!)

61: "Man, what a rip-off!!" Have you ever thought that about a store?
Hell yes, LolitaShow, for one is a rip off. I ordered an OP from them about 3 months ago and it still hasn't arrived, they said it would arrive in 39 days -.-*
 
62: Do you shop online? If so, put the good & bad points here to advise others.
I've had ONLY bad experience with shopping online for lolita. And only bad experience when shopping for it in real life (admittedly it was Camden, but...). My advice for those who need to shop online (like me). Don't use Milanoo or LolitaShow, their prices may look brilliant but from all the reviews I've read, their clothes are total shite. They also take a lot of work to get your order out of, as I said up above, I've been waiting 3 months >_<****
Also RESEARCH!!! It's key, seriously, research the company thoroughly before you buy from them!

63: You can say if you want, but is there a Secret person/shop that you have ordered a dress solely for you from? [I guess commissioned/replicated]
Nope, I'm still confused as to what Secret Shop is o.o''''

64: I can never have that/see that happening!! But I will always want it!!" Is there a brand you think this of?
Not really, I think anythings possible if you just wait long enough, and want it bad enough!

65: What do you do with the clothes you don't want anymore?
I haven't grown out of any yet, but I'll probably sell them, or give them to one of my friends, seeing as pretty much all of them are smaller than me ^-^

66: What is your most recent purchase? [Even non-lolita]?
A strawberry blonde wig for my Renge Houshakuji cosplay!

67: Is there an item which you love that you can't buy/seem to find?
Bodyline's Fruits Parlor replica, but I can't actually find it anywhere, even on Bodyline, and I can'tbuy it from their site anyway, because last time they charged us £30 import tax, and now my dad hates now >-<

68: What do you think of people who only wear lolita to concerts?
They can do what they want, I don't care. That's like saying, 'what do you think of cosplayers who only wear cosplays to conventions?', or something.  It's weird O.o

69: What do you think of lolitas without makeup?
Well, I can't really say anything, because I only just started wearing make up, but I think if you're going to make the effort to wear lolita, putting a little bit of concealer, and mascara on isn't to much of a problem. Not saying you should go the whole nine yards and wear contacts and false lashes or anything, just a little bit on your eyes can look natural and nice! ^-^

70: Another lolita is wearing the same coordinate/clothes as you!! What do you do?
Well, if she didn't copy me, it's okay! And anyway, copying is the highest form of a compliment!

71: What age should you stop Lolita?
I often wonder this, I guess it's just personal preference, I know I'll stop wearing it probably when I have kids...

72: When do you think you should graduate from Lolita? And why?
See above. And why? Well, because I just think I will have grown out of it by the age, and I can't very well breast feed a baby whilst wear AP's newest onepiece can I?

73: "You should stop that!!!>_<;" What must you not do when dressing lolita?
Just be yourself, but everyone should have good manners anyway, whether they're a loli or nay!

74: A lolita should be 'this'! What do you think that should be?
They should just be them, through and through!

75: Excluding #73, is there anything you should definitely not do in lolita?
Um... strip? I dunno.... O.o

76: What do you think of men in Lolita?
Unless they're young enough to pull of that shota loli or more femanine look (think Honey from Ouran High School Host Club, or Kagamine Len), then they totally shouldn't do it, you don't wanna see bulging biceps protruding from delicate lace >-<

77: Did you change yourself for dressing lolita?
Not really, I'd feel weird if I stopped being a sarcastic, fangirly, mildly perverted, bitch whenever I wore lolita! Lol!

78: What does your family and surrounding people think of you dressing lolita? And do you accept it?
My dad thinks it's hilarious, and likes to take the piss out of me >->'''' but I think he secretly likes it, because he knows I'll never look like a slut if I wear loli. My mam is all for it! And I THINK she supports me going as original as possible. They both think I'm wasting my money though >->

79: How do you dress Lolita in the boiling mid-summer?
Hmm, I've been pondering this question, as it's already starting to get hot here (which is REALLY weird for England o.o). I guess maybe skip the blouse under a JSK, and switch blouses and OP's for cutsews and skirts. And if your shoes are comfy enough make sure you've shaved, then go barefoot. Also, stick to light materials, like thin-ish cotton, and pale colours. As black velvet will soak up the sun, and be absolutely horrific!

80: have you gone to School or Work in lolita?
I'm home educated, and don't have a job as of yet, so nope! I don't!

81: How do you dress normally?
Like a freaking failed goth tomboy. Because I have the most useless and messed up wardrobe going T.T

82: Do you think twice about buying second-hand clothes?
Nope! Second hand is awesome, and it's good for teh planet!

83: Do you have a boyfriend? [or husband?] Does he understand Lolita?
I have a few friends that are guys, and they kinda ignore me (when it comes to a possible girlfriend) anyway, so I've no idea... I think they'd be cool with it though... o.o I'm really not sure. They'd probably lovingly tease me about it, seeing as I've known a lot of my male friends since I was around 4 they're kind of all like brothers to me!

84: Please tell us your ideal man.
Gosh, well, he'd have to be good looking, and he'd have to respect me, and my likes and dislikes. He'd have to be funny, and really nice, and get along with at least a few of my friends. Oh, and be okay with me cosplaying and wearing the clothes I do. So basically, right, he doesn't exist T.T
 
85: What Lolita has left a big, shiny impression on you so far?
Miss Caro-chan of F Yeah Lolita, my Anechan, and Victoria-Suzanne of Lolita Charm!

86: Have you made your own clothes? What are they like?
I've made cosplays before, it'd be really nice to make some loli stuff. A project for summer me thinks! ^-^

87: Have you made your own accessories? What did you make?
I made a giantt head eating Alice bow, that was sort of for a cosplay, but it's something I can use everyday as well, and I was going to make some little things out of FIMO to glue to hair clips, but I never got around to baking them, and then my mam cleared the table and them my sisters messed with them... and now they're gone o.o''''' I'd like to make some stuff in the future though!

88: The best item you have made! What is it?
Mah head bow!!!

8: Please say your most perfect Lolita coordination you wear.
I don't own it, though I'd love to in the future, Choco-mint split wig from Cosplay Wigs USA, Angelic Pretty's Fruit's Parlour print on a skirt, a white long sleeved blouse, white socks, and some brown teaparties (that they don't even make in my size anywhere T.T), that would be awesome!!!

90: Do you admire someone? What are they like?
I admire my Anechan, for just being the awesome, beautiful and brave girlie that she is, and I also admire my friend Katherine for putting up with everything she does. They're both amazing, brave and gorgeous human beings, and they deserve WAY better than they get!

91: One day you will go on a date with that person. What would you like to wear for him?
What person? o.o I haven't liked a real person for 4 years o.o''''' it's hard to answer this question... >-<''''

92: If you want one, what type of store would you open in the future?
A cafe!! I really enjoy baking, and tea is like, the best drink in the world! XD And lots of loli's would work there, and it would have a little place where you can borrow books to read, and I'd have a small rack of handmade accessories for sale as well!

93: Your eyes get attracted inadvertently to something. What is this motif?
Gates, crowns, keys and pink backgrounds with cakes and sweets on them!

94: Would you dress your child in Lolita?
Only if they wanted to wear it. I'm all about free choice. And bringing a child up to make their own decisions, and giving them enough leeway to make the right decisions through learning by trail and error if necessary!

95: How much do you spend on one outfit?
As little as possible! ^-~

96: "This is Lolita!!" Please say what you would say this about.
Depends what they're claiming is lolita...

97: What, in the Lolita world, have you wanted to try wearing?Just wearing brand would be nice! ^-^'''

98: Look at yourself in Lolita. In one word/phrase, how would you express your style/image?
Classic with a twist of creative steampunky sweetness! XDD

99: What is your ideal Lolita?
Not really sure, I guess... nope... I actually don't know!

100: Thank you for taking this Baton!! Please state your thoughts on it!
Mary mother of God this was fucking long! XD But very fun!


Glad it's over? Now, am I evil enough to tag people.... nope! xP Don't worry yourselves! Do this if you feel like it girlies!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment