Wednesday 6 April 2011

100 Question Lolita Baton (Part 2)

31: What is your motto?
I don't really have one, but I guess it would be something about not letting others get you down, because you have to listen to yourself before you listen to others!
 
32: Your dreams of the Future?
Pass my GCSEs, and continue cosplaying! Next year I'd also like to go and visit my best friend who just recently moved to Seattle! And hopefully get into a good collage! In July I'd like to get a job in a café as well, that would be awesome!
 
33: "This person is so perfect for lolita!" - Do you ever think that about certain celebraties?
Nope!
 
34: Any products/items you have with a fond memory?
I don't really associate any of my loli clothes with anything much yet, because I haven't really warn them enough, but I am very fond of them because they are the first lolita items that I bought!

35: What was your first item?
Two bodyline skirts and a Bodyline petti. Yeah, I'm an offbrand lolita! Lol! Not that I think brand makes the loli, they make themself!
 
36: Have you got to pose for photos?
Not whilst wearing lolita, but I go to conventions, and have gone up to central London wearing a wig. So when I'm cosplaying yes! ^-^

37: What is your heart's bible? [book/magazine/CD/etc]
I'm confused by this question... if it means 'where do I get my inspiration from?' then I get that from the manga Kuroshitsuji by Yana Toboso, so much detail and work is put into each caption, and all the extravagant Victorian cloths are just drool worthy!
 
38: What is the best cm for heels?
The last time I wore heals they were 4 inch ones, and I walked around a con in them for the entire day... in the end I was tempted to just cut my legs off to avoid the pain. So I'm a plat/platforms girl, I am! If I had to choose heals though, I'd say 1-2 inches!
 
39: Do you wear tiaras?
XD No, I'm no Hime lolita!
 
40: Do you think you want to try prince style? What kind of prince? Ankoku-kei [Gothic/dark prince]? Or "prince on a white horse" style?
Heck yes! And it would probably be a dark and gothic Prince!
 
41: What types of lace do you like?
Good lace. Period.
 
42: Do you own a doll? Does it give you fun, childish feelings?
Like, a BJD? I'd love to own Tao Hau Dao from Angel of Dream, but I won't be able to afford him till after Christmas sometime. Hopefully in the next week or so I should be getting Bohso the mini Pullip nurse or kawaii awesomeness! But I currently own none T.T
 
43: What is in your lolita bag?
*Hearts in eyes* A loli bag would be lovely... but in my normal bag, it's ipod, earphones/Hello Kitty headphones, tissue, glasses and their case, money and very occassionaly my phone!
 
44: What is your favourite flower?
Lily of The Vally, Blue Belle, and Snow Drop!
 
45: Right now, what is your favourite accessory?
A necklace I bought from my friend at a festival, it's a little china teacup, and a little china teapot, on separate gold chains that join at the top. And both the teacup and teapot are cream with little gold bows on!
 
46: Please reccommend us some cosmetics.
Oh wow! Lol! I've only just started wearing make up, so I'm really not the best person to ask! But my favorite things that I own (because have acne T.T) make up wise are, Rimmel London's stay matte pressed powder, and their Hide the Blemish Concealer, both in ivory!

47: With Eye-tape your eyes look like a Doll's! What eyelashes will you wear?
Lol! Yet again, not something I've ever worn, nor have I ever considered wearing them. Seeing as I don't wear that much make up (usually only eye liner and mascara) they would look really weird on me! ^-^''''
 
48: Your eyemakeup for these eyelashes?
........ >_>
 
49: Red Lipstick? Blue? Black? Pink?
O'natural lips for me I'm afraid! I only wear lipstick on Halloween, and when I'm doing a cosplay that requires it. I swear I have some psychological problem, but I'm not confident enough to wear it >-<
 
50: Or which nail polish do you choose normally?
I mainly use Barry M nail varnish, because I'm constantly doing stuff that gets my nails chipped and I find it stay on pretty well! My favorites are black, clear and this gorgeous deep purple colour. I've seen some of this rather beautiful mysterious dark blue/midnight blue Barry M stuff around that I might have to get hold of! It's such an amazing colour!
 
51: Have you ever changed in a train station bathroom?
Oh my God, lol! No XD
 
52: What do you think of 'twinning' and 'triplet' lolitas?
Awesomeness!
 
53: How do you keep in shape for lolita? Reccommend us something.
I'm naturally thin, and I have a really fast metabolism, so I can eat a lot of whatever I want, then feel rather plump for a couple of hours, but after a while I'm back to normal again. I used to be why may physical, I did dancing, trapeze and tae kwon do, along with walking more places, but now I just do tae kwon do. Which I think is a pretty good way of keeping fit, because you're not only keeping healthy, but learning how to defend yourself as well. Which is a good skill to have when you wear lolita in public, as it can attract more attention that mainstream clothes. It's not a very elegant sport, but there you have it! ^-^
 
54: Do you keep calm when by yourself in Lolita?
I get nervous going out on my own anyway,  due to having a creep follow me a couple of months ago, then some freak try and chat me up in a charity shop the other week (and I'm not talking about people of my own age, but adult males T.T). But yes, I do get nervous when I go out wearing frills. I'm a lot more relaxed if I'm with one of my friends, even if they aren't wearing particularly eye catching clothes. I think it's mostly because I have someone to talk to, so it's easier to ignore the rest of the world. They act as a very loving distraction!

55: How much do you spend per month on clothes/accessories?
The last time I spent money on lolita stuff was back in February, and it was a shitty blouse from a shitty shop in Camden. It doesn't even fit me anymore *cries*. But usually I don't buy lolita stuff, so not really any money a month!
 
56: Was there a time lag between you knowing about Lolita and dressing in it?
Lol! Yes, about 3 and a half years >-< and I'm still sort of in that lag right now!
 
57: What is your most expensive Lolita item?

My parasol that cost my dad 30 euros ^-^
 
58: It takes a lot of money to do Lolita. How do you save?
I buy pieces when I have money lying around. Because cosplay comes first I spend a lot more money on that than I do lolita. So usually I consider asking for loli stuff for my birthday or Christmas, then end up changing my mind to something cosplay related that I won't get otherwise. Then I have to save up my allowance (£30 a month, but I have to pay for travel and clothing with that) for ages >_<
 
59: Just a little secret here...How much have you spent so far on Lolita, roughly?)
Hmm, well, a lot of my things have been bought for me (birthdays and such), but somewhere around £150 I think?
 
60: Is there a brand house near where you live?
Sadly no, nearest one is Baby, The Stars Shine Bright in Paris o.o

0 comments:

Post a Comment