Sunday 19 June 2011

A Day

This was supposed to have been posted yesterday, but I was mighty tired!
So yesterday was my 15th birthday, and the reason I was rushing through all those other questions was so that I could do this particular "challenge" on this day!
As luck would have it, it was a very awesome birthday (I love my friends, you are so wonderful, and despite the fact none of you were there in person the cards, FB messages and texts ya'll sent me seriously warmed my heart!), aaaand here are the pictures!
(Warning: Well it's obvious really... Picture heeeaaaavey!~<3 ^-~)

Day 11 - One day in your Lolita life in pictures.

 Amazing 6 year old sister bought me a Madam Red figurine! <3 you Eri!!!

 I look so weird, but what the hey! 
I got an adjustable tailors dummy!!! XD



Gotta love this car! We saw a stretch-huma (?) later on as well! XD
 
 
My amazing, gorgeous and very comfortable boots! 
I went back and bought these later on! ^-^


 Loooool! Crazy child on the loose!

 I love my dreeeessss!!! And it's hanging in my wardrobe now!! ^-^

 This was only the upstairs!! XD

 The beautiful ceiling of the Empire cinema in Leicester Square!

 I didn't manage to get an outfit shot for the day, but this was basically it!
I adore this skirt, it's so warm and practical as well! XD
 'Twas very good!!! XD But a little weak.
It lacked depth without the different perspectives that Elizabeth and Will brought to it :/

 Nommy home made pizza! I love my dad's pizza! 
We ate this and watched Notting Hill, which was airing on TV!! ^-^

 A little blurry, but moar of mah sexy boots!!!

Caaaaake!!!


First time I ever cut my own birthday cake myself o.o'''

All in all I had a lovely day!! And I'm still basking in the glow of it!! So all you who read this blog that texted me or wished me happy birthday either in the form of a card or message on DA or facebook, then... thank you! Because you helped make my 15th what it was!!! <3 <3 <3 <33333

 x x x x
Chiru
x x x x  

2 comments: