Saturday 21 April 2012

Unseen Pictures: Valentine/Emily with a 'Y' photoshoot

Hello again guys!
So I finally got google to work again on my computer, it's been playing up for a while now. I also managed to get rid of the terrible lag I was dealing with.

Today I thought I'd share some pictures from a photoshoot I did a little while back for my Valentine/Emily with a 'Y' cosplay from The Asylum For Wayward Victorian Girls. I wanted to share with you guys some of the photos that didn't make it as far as my DeviantART. So apologies in advance for the photo heavy post!









Yup!! That's all the other decent ones anyway. The rest are all blurry or slightly weird looking. I really wish there was somewhere I could go and have a better location. I must endeavor to find somewhere for when I cosplay The Captain!
Hope you like them!

Matilda

2 comments:

  1. Awww!! So cute ^_____^ You're going to cosplay the captain too?? Awesome !! >__<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad you like them!
      And yep!! XD I already have her hat, since I made it for the concert! Now I just need a wig, and I may make her dress since there are actually reference pictures for her, and her dress is all torn and short ^-^

      Delete