Tuesday 24 April 2012

Recent cosplays photodump

I'm having a bit of trouble coming up with anything to write at the moment *fails at life*. So here's another photodump to tide you all over for a little while! Since I'm not sure you guys have actually seen any of my cosplays since like, last May I thought I'd share some of my more recent ones with you. I may make this a periodic thing, and just every few months show off some of my favorite pictures of my more recent cosplays. I've got an aweful lot planned for this summer so I'll need to do this again before long ^-^
Anyway, onwards!













                                                       Deeeeerp! >-<
                                         Serious photobombing skill!!



Hope you liked them! There'll be a TON more coming after May expo, and even more after that, since I've already nearly finished several of my cosplays for this summer!

Matilda

All photos © of me or the photographer in question. Use without my permission WILL result in serious action on my part. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment