Sunday 10 March 2013

Cheese and pesto melts

Okay, so I get that it sounds kind of weird... BUT READ ON!!!
So recently I've been kind of super addicted to cheese and pesto melts on brown seeded bread. My dad made me one about two weeks ago as a snack whilst we watched Star Trek together and I was a bit dubious at first because I never remembered liking them before but then oh. My. God. It was like love at first sight... But with my tongue. Okay, that sounded really strange. But whatever!! What I'm trying to say here is that if you've never had one... Try it! They also work on baguette, but it's not quite as nice as on brown bread. Not in my opinion anyway because then the bread outweighs the innards and it's odd.

 
There's a picture of a half eaten one I made for myself (I had the idea for this post halfway through lunch), needless to say it wasn't as good as when my dad makes them... But then food is always better when someone else makes it for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment